PageLines have released their drag & drop website framework for WordPress with many great features and functionality. The platform allows both beginners and professionals to easily build a professional and cutting edge website. The features include a responsive and mobile friendly design, drag and drop layout control, new PageLine store where you can build forum, gallery, blog or anything you want to create, custom typography, It has capability to create e-Commerce, portfolio, business or any type of website you want to build. It is fully flexible and very easy to use framework for WordPress.
Take a Quick video tour :
Pagelines 2.0 WP Theme Framework Features :
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly Design – itself will dynamically adjust to the browser or browsing device.
- Drag & Drop Design Control – Create and customize your site by dragging and dropping ‘sections’ of content around your theme. Then select each of 5 layout options on a page-by-page basis
- Section Cloning – It allows you to dynamically duplicate a section on a template and configure its options separately.
- Special Page Handling – complete control of your blog, category, archive, tag, etc.. pages
- Typography – select from over 50 web-safe and Google fonts
- Colour Control – change layout modes and add background images in seconds
- Page-by-Page Settings – almost completely independently from one another; for total control
- Localization – all text in the admin and meta panels are fully translatable
- Supersize Background – that matches your background image to the size of the users browser. useful for making dynamic and beautiful sites quickly.
- PageLines Store – allows you to build a custom section, theme or plugin for your own site, then sell it through PageLines
- Much more – create your own live demo site to test
For Professional Edition: $197
For Developer Edition: $397